Avida Ridgeview Estates Nuvali - PRICE LIST

Avida Land : Avida Ridgeview Estates Nuvali For Sale
Unit Type For Sale Price Area(sq.m.) Notes
Chloe Model ₱ 4,600,000 Lot Area - 166 sqm / Floor Area - 99 sqm
Daphne Model ₱ 4,800,000 Lot Area - 172 sqm / Floor Area - 111 sqm
Holly Model ₱ 9,000,000 Lot Area - 245 sqm / Floor Area - 129 sqm
Payment Options
Payment Scheme Term Notes
Option 1: Cash Payment
Total Contract Price Payable in 30 Days
With 7% Discount
Option 2: 10 – 90 (23 months)
10% Spot Down Payment
90% Remaining Balance Payable for 23 Months
Option 3: 20 – 80 (12 months)
20% Down Payment Payable Over 12 Months.
80% Remaining Balance Payable through Cash or Bank Financing

Why Avida Ridgeview Estate is an excellent investment

Avida is one of the largest planned communities in Asia and the world in general. It promises to redefine urban living, work, and recreation. All this is made possible by integrating man-made environment and natural environment.

On top of that, there are many reasons as to why you should invest in this property.

Sustainable commitment

The sustainability of this project is pegged on 3 main pillars.

Economic sustainability

This pillar indemnifies mixed land use, incorporating modern roads, and the internet to enhance connectivity.

Environmental sustainability

This pillar focuses on leaving as much open spaces as possible, compliance with LEED, partnering with WWF and efficient water and solid management.

Social Sustainability

Advocates for common areas to promote interaction and community organizing

Easily Accessible

The Avida Ridgeview Estate is probably one of the most accessible properties of all times. Irrespective of whether you are using private or public means you won’t have to miss dinner or important family occasions stuck in the unforgiving traffic jam. This coupled with an available internal transport system makes transportation appear robotic.

The Amenities

The property is furnished with plenty of world class facilities. The 3 football pitches are of Fifa standards, the baseball field is peerless, and the beach volley court is heavenly. The artificial lake comes as the icing on the cake as you and your family can take that boat ride and enjoy fishing for fun.

Booming Surrounding Ecosystem

The surrounding commercial centers are indispensable to take the standard of living a notch higher in property that is already progressive. Nuvali offers seamless hospitality and cordiality that is at par with global standards. This helps in bringing a hip lifestyle experience that can make people and businesses feel alive and booming. Ayala Land, Inc. successfully brings these two essentials to the project and the ripple effects cannot be underestimated.

Easy Payment Options

There are three easy payment options when you are looking to buy this piece of heavenly investment.

Option 1

Cash payment

You can decide to pay cash and get a whopping 7% cash discount off the unit price. This is payable within 30 days of entering into the contract.

Option 2

Payable within 23 months, you get to pay 10% down payment and the remaining balance within 10-12 months.

Option 3

You can pay 20% down payment within 12 months and the remaining 80% through bank financing or if you hit a jackpot, you can pay cash.


Lastly, the units come with a 15 years warranty on structural coherence and 1-year workmanship warranty.

Final Verdict

The Avida Ridgeview Estates Nuvila is truly rooted to its eco-friendly rehearse by retaining the Wildlife and Bird Sanctuary. The layout of the property affords you to enjoy the natural elements as you move from one area to the other. The walkways are conveniently placed on the verdant landscaped grounds. Parking is not a problem, thanks to the ample space around the property and the provision of a garage on every unit. Biking aficionados have a premier location owing to the stunning environment. Here, cars and bikes carefully share the roads, creating a biker-friendly community. Avida Ridgeviews Estate Nuvali is a worthy investment as it gives you value for your money.

Avida Ridgeview Estates Nuvali Location
Avida Ridgeview Estates Nuvali - Photo Gallery
Avida Ridgeview Estates Nuvali Amenities
Avida Ridgeview Estates Nuvali Contact Us
Avida Ridgeview Estates NuvaliHome